The strongest and the toughest ones often need the maximum care. When it comes to the health issues of our men folk it is an issue that must be handled with much care. Keeping this in mind, and some more of it, the Men’s Health magazine was launched in 1987. Apart from catering to the health issues of men the Men’s Health magazine also deals with other important issues in a guy’s life like –
- Fitness i.e. dealing with appropriate ways of losing calories with simple tips that can be followed in day to day life.
- Nutrition, i.e. dealing with correcting the type and nature of diet that is most suited to a healthy lifestyle
- Sexuality and relationships, i.e. dealing with all aspects relating to enjoying a healthy sexually life and a stress free relationship
- Travel, i.e. giving information of the most favourite holiday destinations of men, their favourite adventure sports and recreations
- Fashion and trends, centred around the latest fashion clothing and accessories, hairstyles etc.
- Gadgets and gizmos, i.e. dealing with the favourite toys of the boys
- Finance, concentrating on the best bargains, schemes and smart investments.
The circulation Men’s Health is around 1.9 million in USA alone, where it is based, and 15 million worldwide. David Zinczenko is the editor-in-chief of the magazine. It was founded in UK in 1994.
The magazine serves as a complete package encompassing all health and lifestyle problems of the men of today. No wonder a Men’s Health magazine subscription is much sought today. The magazine is priced at $1.49 per issue per month. The other subscription options are:
- For two years, equivalent to 20 issues, priced at only $29.80 plus $4.97 for delivery, or,
- For one year, equivalent to 10 issues, priced at $19.90 plus $4.97 for delivery.
The booking for subscriptions and payments can be made online. Credit card details are required for online payment. Subscriptions are automatically renewed in case of significant savings off the cover price, unless the subscriber instructs otherwise. In case the credit card does not function or for some reason it is not possible to charge the credit card then a subscriber can be charged directly using the Bill Me Later option.
At times there are special subscriber offers run for regular customers. For example, the magazine has been running an exclusive subscriber offer in UK with a promised 46% savings. The magazine copies are delivered at the door step of customers and there are special subscriber only content available to scribes only. Moreover such offers are available from time to time and can be availed through the online services.